HORCAJO INVESTMENT SL in compliance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679), informs users of the website www.cientashoes.com that the information you provide will form part of a file owned by HORCAJO INVESTMENT SL.
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The data provided by the user through the forms on this website will be incorporated into treatments that are the responsibility of HORCAJO INVESTMENT S.L. with CIF B26537530 and registered office at Calle Benidorm, 2 P1A, 26580 in Arnedo (La Rioja)
TO WHAT PURPOSE DO WE COLLECT YOUR DATA?
On this web page personal data is collected through different forms. The data requested in each form are those necessary for the purpose for which they are collected. The purpose of treatment are the following:
- CONTACT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to answer the questions posed and send the requested information to the user through the email or telephone indicated on the form.
- FORM SUBSCRIPTION TO NEWSLETTER: The purpose of data collection in this form is to register the user in the company's newsletter, through which you will receive information about offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company. The user, once discharged, will receive an email to confirm the subscription in the newsletter.
- USER ACCOUNT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is to be able to manage and process the purchase made by the user. The user can only make purchases if he is registered. When registering the user in future purchases will access with the user and password and in addition to make purchases you can check the history of purchases, etc. In addition, through this form the user can also register in the company's newsletter, through which they will receive information about offers, promotions, products, activities carried out by the company, as well as information on recipes, etc. The user, once discharged, will receive an email to confirm the subscription in the newsletter.
- COMMENT FORM: The purpose of data collection in this form is that the user can comment on the published posts. By submitting the form the moderator will review the post and publish it, in this publication the name of the user will appear.
- EMAIL: If the user contacts the e-mail address published on this web page, their data will be processed to answer the queries and send the information requested through the e-mail through which the query is received.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
The data provided by the user will be kept until the user does not request its deletion. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation in HORCAJO Investments S.L. located at Calle Benidorm, 2 P1A, C.P. 26,580 from Arnedo (La Rioja). You can also exercise these rights through email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
DO WE REALIZE PROFILES WITH YOUR DATA?
With the data entered by the user, we wont take automated decisions or make profiles.
WHAT DOES THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA LEGITIMATE?
TO WHOM WE PROVIDE YOUR DATA?
Your data will not be disclosed to third parties unless there is a legal obligation.
WHICH THIRD PARTIES DO PROVIDE SERVICES ON THIS WEB?
For the development of this website, the following service providers are used:
Hosting: The servers where our website is hosted are located in the EU. It uses TLS 1.2 protocol with which data communication is done through encrypted channel.
WHICH RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AND HOW YOU CAN EXERCISE THEM?
The user has the right to:
- Access to his/her personal data.
- Request the rectification of the personal data that are inaccurate.
- Request their deletion when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
- Request the limitation of their treatment, in which case they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Ask for the portability of the data.
- For reasons related to your particular situation, the suer can object to the treatment of them and HORCAJO INVESTMENT S.L. will stop treating them, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims
- The user may revoke the consents provided at any time
The user can exercise their rights through email to email@example.com or by postal mail to Calle Benidorm, 2 P1A, C.P. 26,580 Arnedo (La Rioja), attaching a photocopy of the DNI and indicating the right exercised. The user may also submit a claim to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection. HORCAJO INVESTMENT S.L. has implemented all security measures, in order to ensure confidentiality in the storage and processing of personal data, as well as to prevent access by unauthorized third parties.